Color Correction is a progression of addition color from grey scale to dull image. Image colorization as well as photo color correction requires expert professionals to complete this time-consuming task.
At Clippingimages.com our skilled professionals is always ready to deliver best quality photo recolor, photo color correction image colorization or remove superfluous artificial colors from your photos according to your requirements. There are several very easy steps to make in common correction for color images that can help even a beginner get significantly better color. These basic steps are easy, and often very effectual
Corrections can be accustomed and enhanced beyond the Levels correction, but accepting this simple method opens the door for learning more complex tools (such as curves). Even though several other tools will often be needed to fine-tune your color corrections, Levels can frequently solve many basic problems swiftly. Color Balance, Eyedroppers, Variations and Selective changes are other tools that will be used here to process color results. Different users use different methods to improve color. Many of these methods are complicated.In a word color correction is the adjustment of color in photographic images to obtain the most realistic results.
The Basic Steps:
These are some basic steps for the implementation of Levels correction. The following steps is given below.
1. Open your image by Photoshop.
2. Convert to RGB to adjust color mode.
3. Than Open the Levels function or by key board (Cmd-L)[CTRL+L].
4. After that go to the Red channel by using either the popup menu or key commands (Cmd-1)[CTRL+1].
5. Use the sliders for cropping the histogram to redistribute image information.
6. Do again step 5 for the Blue (Cmd-3)[CTRL+3] & Green (Cmd-2)[CTRL+2] channels.
7. Come again to the composite RGB Levels to observe the effect of the changes by looking at the image.
8. Then click the [ok] button for closing.
Some points for Success:
• Do not try to do this in CMYK or other color modes the results are not nearly so expected.
• You should be careful while using Levels corrections on unusual or heavily twisted histograms. If a tail is very lengthy, crop only half in the beginning. You can always return and crop more. If changes seem tremendous, they most likely are, and you may be doing smash up to the information in the image.
• Correct images with the essence of the image in mind.
• When in hesitation, make the image lighter before darker but don’t go very far. A shift of above 10 levelswithout assurance that you are making a positive correction is going too far.